Set a Reminder
- Set a Callback or Reminder in LP3 to notify you at a specific time or on customer account view.
- From the LP3 main menu, click Search Account at the top to search for the customer's account.
- Enter the customers information in the search account screen to pull up the customer.
- In the Customer Information Section of the Account Screen, click the Add button to the right of Callback/Reminders.
- You can set a callback reminder for a specific day and time and the phone number to call and message. This can be set for a specific employee or for everyone to see.
- You can also set a message to be displayed at a specific time or on customer account view for an employee or for everyone.
- This can be quite valuable when you want to be reminded if a customer came in at a specific time to pay on a past due account.
- When finished setting the Callback/Reminder, save it and exit all screens back to the main menu.