Reports 2.0 - Contact Report
Contact Report is the customer and employee communications for collections and solicitations.
Contact Report is separated into 4 parts that make up the report.
Contact Report: Contact Report List of Contacts
List of contacts and contacts with promises to pay. Contact can be call, mail, email, text, renewal offers, text messages. All the ways an employee interacts with the customer related to collections and solicitations.
Contact Report: Contact Summary – Contacts/Promises Totals.
This is a total of all employees involved in the date range selections of contacts and the employees totals for contacts and promises and totals of all employees contacts and promises for the period of time selected.
Contact Report: Employee Activity Report
- Payments – For the day and MTD, Total Payment Reversals for the day and MTD
- Renew BR Office – For the day and MTD, Total Reversals for the day and MTD
- Renew BR Mail Created – Total for the day and total for MTD
- Renew BR Mail Complete – Total for day, MTD, Reversals for day and MTD
- Renew BR EMail Offered- Total for day and MTD, total rescinded for day and MTD
- Renew BR EMail Complete – Total for day, MTD, Reversed for day and MTD
- Renew NC – Total for day, MTD, Reversed for day and MTD
- NL New Loan or FB Former Borrower – Total for day, MTD, Reversed for day and MTD
- Total # of Transactions – total payments and renewals today, MTD, Reversals today, MTD
- Promises Due Today: Total of customers that made a promise to pay for date
- Promises In Today: Total of customers that promised to pay, and paid for date
- Promises Due MTD: Total of customers that made a promise to pay from the first of the month
- Promises In MTD: Total of customers that promised to pay, and paid from the first of the month
- Call Back/Reminders – Total Callback / Reminders today and MTD
- First Activity – Time the employee logged into the software for the day
- Last Activity – This maybe a closeout or the last known activity by the employee for the day
- First Contact – first time the employee made their first contact entry with a customer for the day
- Last Contact – last time the employee made a contact entry with a customer for the day
Contact Report: Employee Activity Graph
- Shows all employees by hour of the day and how many contacts they did for each hour.
- Search By Employee, Contact Type, Date or Date Range (60 Days Max)
- Columns: Employee, Customer, Customer Account Number, Account Age, Contact Date, Contact Code, Promise to Pay Date, Additional Notes.
- Column Sorting Order – Click the top of any column to sort that column by either alpha or numeric order
- Search Box to search all columns for specific data. Multiple search data1 or data2
- Column Reorder for export
- Choose only specific data for export
- Employee Activity Report
Training videos for the Contact Report have been split into 2 videos.
- First video is the Contact Report List of Contacts and Summary Section.
- Second Video is the Employee Activity Report and Graph